Parking and directions
On-site parking passes to the lot adjacent to the Tournament Course at Golf Club of Houston are available for purchase. Advance purchase price for a daily parking pass is $25. After March 2, daily parking passes are $35. You will be directed to this on-site parking area from Wilson Road. On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of tournament week, on-site parking is available free of charge.
Beginning Thursday through Sunday, general parking is located at the ecopark lot at Bush Intercontinental Airport, located just past Greens Road on JFK Boulevard. Air-conditioned shuttle buses provide roundtrips to/from the tournament bus plaza at Golf Club of Houston for $5 per person. Children 13 and younger accompanied by a ticket-holding adult can ride free of charge. Limit of three youngsters per ticket-holding adult.
Shuttle Hours of operation:
Thursday, March 30 – 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, March 31 – 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, April 1 – 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, April 2 – 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
New for 2017 – A Lexus lot will be in the on-site parking lot. The first 100 Lexus vehicles with a paid Lot 9 pass will have the opportunity to upgrade to the Lexus Lot located in Lot 7.
Taxis and Private Shuttles
The designated area for Taxi and Private Shuttles drop-off and pick-up is located on Wilson Road near the bus drop off.
Tips and policies
We are committed to ensuring all patrons have the opportunity to enjoy the Houston Open equally. In order to accomplish this, our general policies are:
- Cell phones and portable devices are permitted, but must be set in silent mode.
- Bags and backpacks will not be allowed unless they meet PGA TOUR guidelines (see security measures).
- Firearms and other weapons are not allowed on Tournament property at any time. This includes possession by licensed handgun holders.
- Folding chairs are permitted
- No cameras after Wednesday.
- No radios, TV, signs, banners or ladders will be permitted at anytime.
- Persons, bags, and containers are subject to inspection at any time.
- No cooler, outside beverages, or alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the property.
- Electric Mobility Scooters are not available to rent, but may be brought onto the property.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes and obey the officials and marshals.
2017 PGA TOUR security measures
Due to previous events and heightened security measures across our nation, the PGA TOUR will continue its normal security policies while expanding screenings for ALL patrons, sponsors, volunteers, media and vendors attending or working at all events.
Officials are asking everyone to participate in making the event safe and enjoyable by being aware of their surroundings during their visit to a PGA TOUR event. Should a person see an activity that might be unusual or suspicious, they’re urged to notify security personnel or a tournament official working the event. Everyone is urged to keep a simple phrase in mind: “See something, say something.”
Since the safety and well-being of everyone is of the utmost importance, please adhere to standard tournament policies.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Clutch bags smaller than 6” x 6” x 6”
- Bags that are medically necessary (permitted after proper inspection at the gate)
- Diaper bags (permitted after proper inspection at the gate)
- Additional information
Backpacks, camera cases, mesh bags, purses, seat cushions, clear backpacks, tinted plastic bags, over-sized tote bags, printed/patterned plastic bags. Firearms and other weapons are not allowed on Tournament property at any time. This includes possession by licensed handgun holders.
Kids Pass Ticketing Policy
Children 13 years and under can gain grounds admission into the Houston Open when accompanied by one (1) ticketed adult. Limit three (3) children per adult.
Click here to view Ticket Purchase Terms & Conditions.
Will Call locations
The Houston Open provides two Will Call locations in order to make it easier to leave credentials for guests.
Fall Creek Community Center
7930 Fall Creek Bend
Humble, TX 77396
Will Call located at the Fall Creek Community Center at the corner of Mesa Drive and Fall Creek Bend
Hours of operation:
7 a.m.-6 p.m. (Wednesday through Friday)
7 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Saturday)
7 a.m.-3 p.m. (Sunday)
Will Call located at Main Gate tournament entrance
Hours of operation:
6:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (Tuesday through Friday)
6:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Saturday)
6:30 a.m.-3 p.m. (Sunday)
Be prepared to show identification in order to pick up tickets or other credentials.
Tickets and other credentials may be left at either Will Call location. Patrons may leave credential packets at one location for pickup at another.
Please note: If on-site parking passes are being left, be sure to designate the the Fall Creek Community Center Will Call location so guests can have the proper credential to drive down Fall Creek Bend to their designated parking area.